Skilled, experienced and versatile 3D professional with over 10 years of experience using digital media. Worked as a staff artist and as an independent designer. I am an artist, specialised in 3D Modeling, Digital Sculpting and Texturing, CG Illustrations, 3D-Concept-Art, 3D-Printing. Worked as a staff artist and as an independent 3D Artist. I am an inquisitive problem solver who endeavours to find creative and straight forward solutions to difficult technical problems.
Projects worked on:
Mega Man 3D
:: Responsible for Modeling, Texturing and LookDev of Characters, Creatures, Environments
Movies Worked on:
Pacific Rim 2
Freelance 3D Artist
• Creation of 3D Virtual Environment: [Using in-house proprietary software]
• Photorealistic Product Modeling, Texturing and Rendering.
• Optimizing 3D workflow to make faster delivery.
• Creation of Custom Scripts using Maxscript to eliminate repetitive tasks.
• Leading development of Inhouse Scripts and Workallocation Tools.
• Research & development on new techniques & technology to enhance quality & workflow.
• Implemented first standardised asset review pipeline for modeling and texturing.
• Providing consistent and professional presentation to clients, while eliminating mistakes and preparation time for the artists.
• Managing a team of 12 artists.
I majorly worked with Chinese Company Team Clone making Head Bust for 3D Printing.
Graphics Designing - Created Package Designs for Sports Nutrition Supplements.
Character Modelling and Texturing, Environment Modelling and Texturing, Blend Shapes, Unwrapping & Texturing, Look Development, 3D Concept Art, R&D.
Helped in Incorporating Modo and Zbrush into the pipeline,
Movie Regga Reza was an in-house movie project for which I had developed 3D Concept of all the main characters of the movie and was also responsible for their modelling and texturing. (Although the movie never made it to the screens but I thoroughly enjoyed working I this project).
Freelance 3D artist majorly working on freelance 3D Modeling and Texturing projects.
Organic and inOrganic Modelling,
Unwrapping and Texturing,
Low Poly And High Poly Modelling,
Helping the Team Lead with Assisting a Team of 8 Artist.
I started my career in 2004 with Reel Normal as a 3D Modeller and Texturing Artist. Looking at me performance I was promoted to a position of Assit. Team lead within a period of 6 months.
Being the 1st company I worked for I was exposed to working for game titles like Pixar Cars,
I was responsible for Modelling, Texturing and Lighting of the environment of the pre-game cut scene.